Great work coming to fruition for CRT students!
Congrats to all the students listed as authors on publications and to mention just a few recent 1st author publications!
- Aideen McCabe and Oza Zaheed for their study on “Investigating the suitability of in vitro cell lines as models for the major subtypes of epithelial ovarian cance”
- Barry Digby for his paper on “nf-core/circrna: a portable workflow for the quantification, miRNA target prediction and differential expression analysis of circular RNAs”
- Iseult Jackson on her paper “Millennium-old pathogenic Mendelian mutation discovery for multiple osteochondromas from a Gaelic Medieval graveyard”
- Sean Bergin on his paper “Identification of European isolates of the lager yeast parent Saccharomyces eubayanus”
- Sarah Ennis on her work on “Single-cell characterisation of the hematopoietic bone marrow interactome in health and disease”
- Rasha Shraim on her paper “Comprehensive Analysis of Seasonal and Geographical Variation in UVB Radiation Relevant for Vitamin D Production in Europe
- Alla Fedorova on her paper “Thousands of human non-AUG extended proteoforms lack evidence of evolutionary selection among mammals”
See the publications tab for links to these great papers and for all the other publications from our CRT students!